STORY – 1
DIRECTOR – 1
ACTOR – 1
MUSIC – 0
CULT – 1
Verdict – 4/5
1) Strong sociopolitical satire
2) No singing-dancing or romantic sub-plot
3) Pankaj Tripathi’s performance stands-out in this film
4) Powerful supporting cast with Raghubir Yadav and Sanjay Mishra
1) Rabidly alt-left movie dismissing the current state of Indian democracy.
2) The film is vilifying Indian Army and undermining their sacrifice.
3) An Oscar nomination will be good for the film but at the same time this will strengthen the negative prejudice about India in the world.
Aatma : Main likh ke deta hoon koi nahi aayega vote dene…
Newton : Likh ke dijiye koi nahi aayega vote dene main ye collector office mein submit kar deta hoon.