STORY – 0
DIRECTOR – 1
ACTOR – 1
MUSIC – 0
CULT – 1
Verdict – 3/5
1) Jason Statham as Rick Ford : One of the most interesting movie character developed in recent movie history after “Jack Sparrow”. Best Jason Statham role so far.
2) Melissa McCarthy in her typical style.
3) Peter Serafinowicz as Aldo
4) Director: Paul Feig
5) Jason Statham’s monologues
1) Predictable storyline with cliched sub-plots.
2) Brace yourself : A sequel is expected.
Rick Ford: I once used defibrillators on myself. I put shards of glass in my fuckin’ eye. I’ve jumped from a high-rise building using only a raincoat as a parachute and broke both legs upon landing; I still had to pretend I was in a fucking Cirque du Soleil show! I’ve swallowed enough microchips and shit them back out again to make a computer. This arm has been ripped off completely and re-attached with *this* fuckin’ arm.During the threat of an assassination attempt, I appeared convincingly in front of congress as Barack Obama.I watched the woman I love get tossed from a plane and hit by another plane mid-air. I drove a car off a freeway on top of a train while it was on fire. Not the car, *I* was on fire.