STORY – 1
DIRECTOR – 1
ACTOR – 1
MUSIC – 1
CULT – 1
VERDICT – 5/5
1) Four friends trying to pay off their debt of £500,000 to a crime lord, led to a fiasco involving various parties fighting for weed, cash and two antique shotguns.
3) A good collection of songs in the soundtrack. “The Payback” by James Brown was played at just the right time.
4) Almost all characters are distinct with their own colorful antics.
5) Hilarious cliffhanger climax.
1) Ruined for anyone who’s already watched Phir Hera Pheri (2006). The Bollywood version has the audacity to copy the story without giving any credit to Guy Ritchie.
Barry the Baptist: When you dance with the devil, you wait for the song to stop.