STORY – 0
DIRECTOR – 1
ACTOR – 1
MUSIC – 0
CULT – 0
Verdict – 2/5
1) Spider-man theme song playing with opening Marvel logo
2) Quick Civil War rewind from Peter Parker perspective
3) Battle of New York – the way Marvel is handling that alien attack is unprecedented.Usually in comic books universe, devastating battles are forgotten and people go back to their normal lives but Marvel is treating this plot as MCU’s 9/11
4) Return of the socially inept and introvert Peter Parker.Marvel learned from Sony and didn’t made the same mistake as they did with Andrew Garfield.
5) MJ plot twist
1) Nothing worth in this movie for a re-watch
2) Mediocre post-credit scene
3) Summer blockbuster, multi-billions dollars franchise, A-list star-cast but still a mediocre “story” developed by 2 movie-writers and 6 screenwriters
Tony Stark: Can’t you just be a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man?