STORY – 1
DIRECTOR – 0
ACTOR – 1
MUSIC – 0
CULT – 0
VERDICT – 2/5
1) The movie deserves a standing ovation just for the sheer commitment of Clint Eastwood at this age to act and direct in a movie.
2) Andy García as Laton: the only actor who was making any effort.
3) Clint Eastwood movies always go hand-in-hand with subtle messages of racism.
1) Clint Eastwood needs to get over his Bradley Cooper obsession.
2) None of the supporting actors were making their presence felt. Laurence Fishburne and Michael Peña were just sleep-walking in their respective roles.
3) Weak third-act. The entire screenplay is devoid of any thrilling scenes.
Earl Stone: For what it’s worth, I’m sorry for everything.