STORY – 0
DIRECTOR – 1
ACTOR – 1
MUSIC – 0
CULT – 0
VERDICT – 2/5
1) Rajinikanth returns to his roots with his favorite genre. This movie incorporates elements of Baasha (1995) with Main Hoon Na (2004).
2) Entertaining first-half with vintage Rajni action. Hostel hallway fight scene is an extraordinary treat for Rajni fans.
3) Scenic Darjeeling serving as the principal shooting location.
1) Weird climactic plot twist.
2) The movie settles scores for Rajinikanth’s political future. The storyline is drenched with secularism and anti-North Indian sentiments.
If we have truth on our side and if our enemy is evil and strong, then killing him is not wrong.