STORY – 0
DIRECTOR – 1
ACTOR – 1
MUSIC – 0
CULT – 0
Verdict – 2/5
1) James Bond themed opening credit scene.
2) X-Force recruitment with Brad Pitt Cameo before they MacGrubered
3) Zazie Beetz as Domino and her superpower – luck.
4) Post-credits scenes. We equally hate X-Men Origins: Wolverine and Gavin Hood’s version of Deadpool.
5) Rednecks discussing toilet papers. Was that a product placement for Huggies Baby Wipes?
1) Are we suppose to take this meta-plot seriously? This film is toying with the X-Men timeline and creating a fiasco. While the movie is good entertainment full of good jokes and good one-liners but Deadpool is breaking the 4th wall and giving pop-culture references to justify every plot hole.
2) So basically Cable travel back in the past to alter future by killing Firefist, and Deadpool is trying to save him to attain salvation while the prime-villain “headmaster” is killed by Dopinder.
Cable: Who are you?
Wade Wilson: I’m Batman.