STORY – 1
DIRECTOR – 1
ACTOR – 1
MUSIC – 0
CULT – 0
VERDICT – 3/5
1) An action-packed comedic mockumentary where Kevin Hart is playing a fictional version of himself who’s done playing the comedic sidekick of the leading action stars and decides to become the leading man. For that, he is sent to get trained in an “action star school”.
2) All 10 episodes are less than 10-minutes long which is very refreshing and very revolutionary approach from Quibi.
3) A good ensemble of actors. Watching John Travolta in a fun role was the best thing.
1) The viewers can smell the final plot twist from a mile.
2) It could’ve been released as a 90 minutes movie instead.
Claude Van De Velde: Do you remember what Matt Damon was before he was Jason Bourne.
Kevin: Yes. He’d just won an Oscar.
Claude Van De Velde: Neither do I