STORY – 1
DIRECTOR – 1
MUSIC – 1
CULT – 1
VERDICT – 4/4
1) Way ahead of its time; highly influential.
2) Opening theme music: “Making of a Cyborg”
3) Animation Quality; “Blade Runner” of animated sci-fi.
4) Therm-Optic camouflage; future Guns; spider-like armored vehicle; high octane gun fight.
1) Too much science & less entertaining
2) Philosophy of AI; Sad life documentary of Puppet Master.
Puppet Master: It can also be argued that DNA is nothing more than a program designed to preserve itself. Life has become more complex in the overwhelming sea of information. And life, when organized into species, relies upon genes to be its memory system. So, man is an individual only because of his intangible memory… and memory cannot be defined, but it defines mankind. The advent of computers and the subsequent accumulation of incalculable data has given rise to a new system of memory and thought parallel to your own. Humanity has underestimated the consequences of computerization.