STORY – 1
DIRECTOR – 1
ACTOR – 1
MUSIC – 0
CULT – 0
Verdict – 3/5
1) The movie was going to get predictable and plain simple till “The Fitzgerald” entered the plotline and elevated the movie. All credits to Nick Offerman & Kathryn Hahn.
2) Luis Guzmán scene
3) Jennifer Aniston as “Rose” – She broke the thermometer with some steamy scenes.
1) One time watch comedy with an overstretched third act.
2) Ed Helms as Brad Gurdlinger is really annoying.
3) Some of the jokes are from the 80s
David Clark: I say, give me somethin’ that says, ‘I get up every morning at 5:30 and commute for an hour and a half to some bullshit job where my jag-off boss expects me to kiss his balls all day just so I can afford to keep my ungrateful, screaming kids decked out in Dora the explorer shit and my wife up to her fat ass in self-help videos until the day I get up the courage to put a shotgun in my mouth.’