STORY – 1
DIRECTOR – 1
ACTOR – 1
MUSIC – 1
CULT – 1
VERDICT – 5/5
1) The best thing happened to Star War since Rogue-One. Honestly, the Lukewalker Saga is now milked enough and the entire storyline around the Lukewalker family doesn’t resonate with this generation.
2) A huge round of applause to Jon Favreau for giving a new breath of life to this franchise. He is the founding father of MCU and he proved his mettle once again.
3) Jaw-dropping concept art montage in each episode’s end credits.
4) The surprise element of “Baby Yoda” is massively promising.
5) Speeder-Bike, AT-ST, Bounty robot IG-11, etc. are some brand new addition to Star Wars tech.
6) The Mandalorian theme by Ludwig Göransson
1) This space western got huge influences from Lone Wolf and Cub, Seven Samurai (1954), etc.
2) Moff Gideon [played by Giancarlo Esposito ] – dumb boss villain.
“This is the way.”