STORY – 1
DIRECTOR – 1
ACTOR – 1
MUSIC – 1
CULT – 1
Verdict – 5/5
1) The plight and love-story of a small-town struggling boxer trying to overcome unemployment, casteism & faulty sports infrastructure.
2) Jimmy Shergill & Ravi Kishan first encounter.
3) Shravan’s outburst on his superior officer.The most fulfilling scene of the movie. Evils of casteism are seamlessly added to the plot. While Sanjay Kumar is facing casteist jibe from Bhagwan Das Mishra, Shravan is facing a revengeful treatment from a lower caste officer.
4) Anurag Kashyap smoothly included beef-lynching and jingoism in this sports drama without any fuss – genius.
5) Juicy dialogues along with great music is always a USP of Kashyap’s movies. Brave soundtrack.
1) Less screen-time to Ravi Kishan.
2) Rocky inspired climax.
“Humara pyaar itna pavitra hai na, ki agar hum kisi ko dil se chu lein, toh uska sab bimaari door ho jaye”