STORY – 1
DIRECTOR – 1
ACTOR – 1
MUSIC – 0
CULT – 1
VERDICT – 4/5
1) The epic saga comes to an end with the death of Lord Voldemort after the destruction of all the six Horcruxes. Harry himself being the 7th Horcrux was a major revelation.
2) Epic moments: The shyest character of this epic saga, Neville Longbottom, decapitating Nagini (the 6th Horcrux) with the Sword of Gryffindor; Minerva McGonagall‘s duel with Snape to save Hogwarts; Harry, Ron, and Hermione quest to the Bellatrix Lestrange’s vault at Gringotts bank to retrieve Helga Hufflepuff‘s cup (the 4th Horcrux).
3) “The Tale of the Three Brothers” – This story remains the crux of the saga. The 3 Deathly Hallows defined the destiny of Voldemort, Snape, and Harry.
4) Hedwig’s Theme – Not playing this theme in the end credits would’ve been a disappointment.
1) The uneventful death of Severus Snape. This major character died without any major fight.
2) The epilogue was quite unnecessary and also depressing up to an extent.
Dumbledore: After all this time?