STORY – 0
DIRECTOR – 0
ACTOR – 1
MUSIC – 0
CULT – 0
VERDICT – 1/5
1) Batman and Flash cameo
2) Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn poured her heart and soul in this role.
3) “Sucker for Pain” (Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa and Imagine Dragons.
1) Putting iconic songs randomly throughout the movie is not a great move, it’s rather annoying.
2) Bunch of bad guys on a govt. mission to stop an ancient witch with powers on par with Dr. Manhattan.
3) So Enchantress can teleport from one part of the world to the other within seconds, destroy satellites in space and cut warships in half with her magical powers but can’t beat the Suicide Squad in hand-to-hand combat? She can read anyone mind and disillusion anyone into believing the impossible but she wasn’t able to know Harley Quinn’s mediocre plan to backstab her?
4) Jared Leto as The Joker: let’s forget this ever happened in DC Universe.
Harley Quinn: Love your perfume. What is that? The stench of death?