STORY – 0
DIRECTOR – 1
ACTOR – 1
MUSIC – 1
CULT – 1
VERDICT – 4/5
1) Robin Williams’ one-man show. Probably his best.
2) Opening radio monologue. In fact, every time Robin Williams is DJing is pure unbridled entertainment.
3) Great soundtrack.
4) Bruno Kirby as Lt. Steven Hauk, the constant killjoy. Not easy to play the heavy against crowd favorite.
1) The entire anti-war sub-plot with Trinh & Tuan is absolutely boring.
2) Every time when Robin Williams is not on the screen, the movie is unbearable.
Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the VP is such a VIP, shouldn’t we keep the PC on the q.t., because if it leaks to the VC, he could end up an MIA, and then we’d all be put on KP.