STORY – 1
DIRECTOR – 1
ACTOR – 1
MUSIC – 1
CULT – 1
Verdict – 5/5
1) Ep 1 – A modern homage to Bicycle Thieves
2) Ep 6 – A New York Anthology culminating with all watching Death Castle
3) Ep 8 – Thanksgiving – Maybe one of the best TV episode ever – A story of conflict and acceptance
4) This season took the series to new heights even better than the first season
5) “Onscreen Texting” on TV/films got revolutionary changes after-Sherlock.However, MON used close-ups of phone ‘coz texting is actually a important part of the show.
6) No matter how turbulent emotional is the sitaution, Dev will berserk the hell out his inner conflicts to Arnold in a comic way.
1) The Francesca arc.Dull and boring.
Dev : Grandma Ernestine, your yams turned out really nice this year!You add a little nutmeg?
Grandma : Hmm?
Dev : “I SAID YOUR YAMS TURNED OUT REALLY NICE THIS YEAR. DID YOU ADD ANY NUTMEG?”
Joyce : She added nutmeg! Don’t you ask another fucking question! Nutmeg, cinnamon, whatever the hell! You know what go in the damn yams!