STORY – 0
DIRECTOR – 1
ACTOR – 1
MUSIC – 0
CULT – 0
VERDICT – 2/5
1) An Osho like Guru running a drug-fueled mission to bring Sat Yug post-nuclear winter. The plan is executed by a Muhammad bin Qasim fanatic, completing his dream of Gazwa-E-Hind.
2) Full of smart references like Dawood Ibrahim, Karan Johar, RGV, Kangana Ranaut, Divya Bharti, etc.
1) The entire Kenya sub-plot doesn’t add anything to the story.
2) The cliffhanger ending is pointless as all the secrets are already out. Also, with most the main character being dead, what’s left for next season?
3) The mob-lynching plot is clearly part of Anurag Kashyap’s personal outrage rather than adding anything to the story.