STORY – 1
DIRECTOR – 1
ACTOR – 1
MUSIC – 1
CULT – 1
Verdict – 5/5
1) The character of Dirty Harry played by Eastwood still stands out even after multiple copies of this character over the years.
2) Andy Robinson as “Scorpio” – cold-blooded psychopath killer. His insanity can be summed up in one of the scenes where he pays $200 to got himself beaten black and blue to make his court case strong against Callahan.
3) The Stadium scene – the camera zooming out while Harry is standing on Scorpio’s wounded leg.Cult scene.
4) Climactic monologue with .44 Magnum.
1) Reni Santoni as Inspector Gonzalez – this weak character doesn’t add anything to the plot.
Harry Callahan: Uh-uh. I know what you’re thinking. “Did he fire six shots or only five?” Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you’ve gotta ask yourself one question: “Do I feel lucky?” Well, do ya, punk?