STORY – 1
DIRECTOR – 0
ACTOR – 1
MUSIC – 1
CULT – 0
Verdict – 3/5
1) Core sci-fi Concept of a future park.
2) Anthony Hopkins as the lead character.The hero and the villain.
3) “Man in Black/William” twist : the revelation that parallel narratives were actually alternate timelines.
4) Bernard Lowe/Arnold twist
1) 4 episodes too long.
2) Thandie Newton as Maeve : most boring sub-plot.
3) Evan Rachel Wood as Dolores subplot : too much philosophy
4) The main plot-hole of the story is Ford.He is the ringleader. No matter how hard the host try,their final move is just another narrative.So no plot-twist can alter the climax when it is already decided by Ford.
Dr. Robert Ford: Since I was a child… I always loved a good story. I believed that stories helped us to ennoble ourselves, to fix what was broken in us, and to help us become the people we dreamed of being. Lies that told a deeper truth.