STORY – 0
DIRECTOR – 0
ACTOR – 0
MUSIC – 0
CULT – 0
VERDICT – 0/5
1) Lacking the fast-paced unpredictable nature of its prequel
2) Painful to watch Michael Caine & Morgan Freeman wasting their talent in this garbage.
3) Daniel Radcliffe for only 4 scenes? That’s all? Shitty performance anyways.
4) The movie failed to explain the events of the prequel, establishing the prequel as a movie full of potholes.
5) Woody Harrelson: irritating twin version
6) Jesse Eisenberg is a one-film-wonder. His career is going south like Shia LaBeouf.
7) Terribly photo-shopped theatrical release poster.
Arthur Tressler: Hell will look like a day at the spa once I’m through with the Four Horsemen.
Walter Mabry: You had me at “Hell.”